Companies of all sizes trust the Nspace desk booking solution.
Nspace is more than just hot desk, workspace hoteling and fixed desk booking. It's a team collaboration solution, enabling staff to easily sync their schedules and create those water-cooler moments that drive innovation.
Nspace makes it easy to see where your colleagues have booked their desk on the days they come in. Managers can ensure team members sit near each other to maximize collaboration.
Put hybrid work at your employees' fingertips.
Nspace provides an all-in-one solution to boost employee productivity.
Partner with a trusted solution. Nspace is an industry leader in workplace management.
“The Nspace experience has been really positive, and the software is brilliant. Lots of folks have asked us what we’ve been using and Nspace is our secret happy find.”
"Nspace helps administration to keep a collection of the forms. The visitors experience flexibility by accessing required forms via a QR code or link.”
“Nspace gives our employees peace of mind to re-enter the office safely – which is invaluable, and has de-stressed a lot of what we do."
Configure fixed versus flexible desks and define team neighborhoods to set up your hybrid office for success.
The Nspace mobile app empowers hybrid staff to sync with their colleagues and reserve a workspace no matter where they are.
Maximize efficiency with real-time occupancy data and heat mapping of your real estate.
"We had no formal mechanism for desk booking. Everything was manual, imprecise, and time consuming and Nspace took away all that administrative burden and gave visibility to the office.”
The Return to Office (RTO) Toolkit includes valuable information that every reopening office should consider when welcoming back employees.
Yes! Nspace supports booking a desk in advance (desk hoteling) and claiming one as needed upon arrival (hot desking), meaning you can configure a flexible and dynamic hybrid office that meets your specific needs.
There are several factors to consider when choosing desk booking software.
1. Ease of use: How many clicks or taps to book a desk, or sync with colleagues? The harder it is, the lower your office utilization.
2. Scalability: Make sure the solution can accommodate the number of users and desks you currently have, as well as potential future growth.
3. Flexibility: Look for a solution that allows you to customize and configure the booking process to meet your specific needs and preferences.
4. Integrations: Check if the solution can integrate with other tools you are already using such as calendar, email, and messaging.
5. Reporting and Analytics: Look for a solution that provides detailed usage reports and analytics so you can track and optimize the use of your office space.
6. Security: Make sure the solution has robust security features to protect the privacy and confidential information of your employees.
7. Support: Choose a solution that provides good customer service and technical support in case you need assistance.
Try Nspace for free to see it in action!
Nspace desk booking software integrates with Microsoft Office 365 to provide a seamless and efficient tool for employees to manage and schedule their use of office space.
This integration allows employees to:
-Book and schedule desks directly from their Outlook calendar and Teams
-Send and receive booking confirmations and reminders via email
-Sync desk availability with their calendar to easily identify when a desk is free or occupied.
-Use Single Sign-On (SSO) to log into the booking system using their Office 365 credentials
By integrating desk booking software with Office 365, employees can easily manage their office space and schedule, empowering them to focus on their work and team collaboration rather than worrying about desk availability.
Nspace mobile app is available both on iOS and Android, making it a breeze to book desks as well as manage and schedule office space.
Yes! The trial is a great way to see how Nspace meets your needs and preferences for ease of use by staff and data-driven insights for office managers.
Start for free today
Explore our pricing tiers for companies of all sizes, from startup to enterprise.
Absolutely. In fact, Nspace is designed, built, and used at scale by Arcadis IBI Group, a multinational firm with 33,000+ employees.
Nspace powers hybrid offices for Fortune 500 companies worldwide, providing:
-tracking and reporting
-compliance with local laws and regulations
Explore Nspace for Enterprise today.
Yes! Nspace is a flexible platform that supports both centralized and decentralized office models, ensuring a consistent experience and providing analytics across your real estate portfolio.