The Nspace room booking system is interactive software that makes it easy for staff to:
- identify meeting rooms by location and amenities
- view room schedule and book space as needed
- identify room usage trends to make data-driven decisions on real estate planning
There are several factors to consider when choosing a room booking software:
1. Ease of use: How many clicks or taps to book a room? The harder it is, the lower your office utilization.
2. Calendar integration: How easily can you find and book rooms from Microsoft Outlook or Teams?
3. Detailed listings: Solutions that list room amenities like whiteboards, projectors, and other tools make sure your teams reserve the right room for the job.
4. Mobile access: How easily can staff book rooms on the go?
5. Scalability & Cost: Solutions that scale to add or remove functionality as needed will grow with your company without incurring unnecessary cost.
6. Analytics: Look for room booking solutions that provide occupancy data and trends, enabling facility managers to make smart planning decisions.
7. Notifications: Does your room booking solution send notifications to staff about upcoming reservations?
8. Customer service: Every company loves to sign new customers. How many are committed to their long-term success with best-in-class support?
Nspace room booking software integrates with Microsoft Office 365 to provide a seamless and efficient tool for employees to manage and schedule their use of office space.
This integration allows employees to:
-Book and schedule a room directly from their Outlook calendar and Teams
-Send and receive booking confirmations and reminders via email
-Sync availability with their calendar to easily identify when a room is free or occupied
-Use Single Sign-On (SSO) to log in using their Office 365 credentials
By integrating with Office 365, employees can easily manage their office space and schedule, empowering them to focus on their work and team collaboration rather than worrying about room availability.
1. Reserving meeting rooms for internal use
2. Managing meeting rooms in shared spaces such as coworking offices.
3. Auto-alerting support staff to prepare and clean up space as required.
The Nspace mobile app is available both on iOS and Android, making it a breeze to book conference rooms as well as manage and schedule office space.
Yes! This tier is a great solution for smaller offices to see how Nspace meets your needs and preferences for ease of use by staff and data-driven insights for office managers.
Start for free
Explore our pricing tiers for companies of all sizes, from start-up to enterprise.
Absolutely. In fact, Nspace is designed, built, and used at scale by Arcadis IBI Group, a multinational firm with 33,000+ employees.
Nspace powers hybrid offices for Fortune 500 companies worldwide, providing:
-tracking and reporting
-compliance with local laws and regulations
Explore Nspace for Enterprise today.
Yes! Nspace is a flexible platform that supports both centralized and decentralized office models, ensuring a consistent experience and providing analytics across your real estate portfolio.