Nspace sets a friendly and professional tone, which helps to make a positive first impression on visitors.
Nspace visitor management software is a powerful tool that allows you to fully customize the check-in experience for your visitors and create a more personalized experience that will leave a lasting impression.
Track visiting guests through the mobile app and easily understand who has come and gone.
With integrated app and email alerts, never worry about leaving your guests waiting.
The Nspace portal offers a simple interface to monitor visitor traffic, review signed documents, print visitor badges and more. Need to manually check-out a departing visitor – no problem.
Track visiting guests through the mobile app and easily understand who has come and gone. With integrated app and email alerts, never worry about leaving your guests waiting.
Partner with a trusted solution. Nspace is an industry leader in workplace management.
“The Nspace experience has been really positive, and the software is brilliant. Lots of folks have asked us what we’ve been using and Nspace is our secret happy find.”
"Nspace helps administration to keep a collection of the forms. The visitors experience flexibility by accessing required forms via a QR code or link.”
“Nspace gives our employees peace of mind to re-enter the office safely – which is invaluable, and has de-stressed a lot of what we do."
Send the custom link for your office to your visitors and let Nspace take care of the rest: remote registration, preliminary check-in, and notify staff when they arrive.
With Nspace, you can pre-register visitors and ensure a speedy check-in process upon arrival. Receive automated notifications, keeping hosts informed of their guests' arrival and streamline the overall management process.
The Nspace portal offers a simple interface to monitor visitor traffic, review signed documents, print visitor badges, and more. Need to manually check-out a departing visitor? No problem. Obtain a complete view in the portal.
Allow visitors to complete their self-assessment and pre-register before they visit your office.
Easily add self-assessments to your visitor registration workflow.
Easily identify trends and analyze your visitor data in our dashboards.
"Nspace took away all the administrative burden and gave us visibility to who is visiting the office."
The Return to Office (RTO) Toolkit includes valuable information that every reopening office should consider when welcoming back employees.
Learn how to check in guest to provide a great experience and track all visitors to ensure the security of your workplace.
Nspace visitor management system (VMS) tracks and manages the flow of visitors entering and exiting a building or facility. It is designed to streamline the check-in process for visitors, and can include features such as pre-registration, ID verification, badge printing, and visitor tracking.
Why is it important?
1. Security: Nspace ensures that only authorized individuals are allowed to enter your premises, by verifying their identification and checking them against a pre-approved list of visitors.
2. Compliance: Nspace ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
3. Communication: Nspace allows you to schedule appointments, notify the host and the receptionist of the visitor's arrival, and provide the visitor with relevant information such as the location of the meeting room, parking instructions, etc.
4. Front desk efficiency: Nspace helps to streamline the check-in process for visitors, reducing the time and effort required to check them in manually. This helps to improve overall efficiency and reduce the workload of front-desk staff.
5. Data collection: Nspace collects and stores data on visitors, such as their name, contact information, and the purpose of their visit.
6. Branding: Nspace can be customized to display your organization's logo, colors, and messaging, which enhances the visitor's experience and reflects positively on your brand.
You want to provide a great guest experience?
Consider the following criteria:
1. Ease of use: Your first impression is very important. Look for a solution like Nspace that is intuitive to use for both visitors and staff.
2. Security: You want robust security features, such as encryption and secure data storage, to protect sensitive visitor information.
3. Cost-effectiveness: Nspace offers an affordable price point. Consider the total cost of ownership, including any additional costs for add-on features or support services.
4. Features: Consider the specific features that you need in a visitor management solution, such as pre-registration, appointment scheduling, way-finding, and visitor tracking.
5. Integration: You need to integrate with your current systems, such as your calendar software, or communication tools.
6.Analytics: Nspace offers analytics and reporting, so you can track and analyze visitor patterns and trends.
7. Branding: Nspace allows customization of the kiosk interface to match your branding.
8. Customer support: Nspace has an excellent customer support that is responsive to ensure that you can get help quickly if you run into any issues.Get started for free with Nspace to see visitor management in action.
Here are some common use cases and industries:
1. Office buildings: Nspace is the leader powering visitor management for hybrid work office space in both public and private sector.
2. Schools and universities: Nspace ensures educational institutions keep authorized visitors on campus.
3. Hospitals and healthcare facilities: Nspace is helping healthcare provides to verify that individuals are allowed in certain areas of the facility.
4. Government buildings: Nspace provides a safe solution for government employees safely return to work on permanent or hybrid basis.
5. Event venues: Nspace allows event organizers and coordinator to effectively check in attendees and provide them with a badge or wristband.
6. Retail and Shopping Centers: Nspace welcomes customers and collects data information about your store visitors.
These are some examples, but Nspace visitor management can be used in many other settings, such as factories, warehouses, manufacturing, and more.
Yes, the Nspace visitor management app can be used on iPad.
An iPad kiosk-based solution is convenient to easily track visitors and check in guest quickly, without the need for additional hardware or software.
The Nspace app can be branded with your organization's colors and logo to enhance the guest experience and reflect positively on your business.
Yes, the Nspace visitor management app can be used on iPad.
Yes! You can try Nspace for free.
This is a great way to:
Experience Nspace features: See if Nspace meets your specific needs and preferences. A free version will allows you to test and evaluate all features before committing to a paid plan.
Minimize financial risk: By trying a free version, you can minimize financial risk and ensure that Nspace is a good fit for your company.
Test-drive user experience: You to decide if the software is easy to use and navigate for your employees. This can help you to ensure that Nspace will be adopted and used effectively in your business.
We have pricing packages for companies of all sizes.
Visit Nspace pricing and choose the right package for your business.
Absolutely. In fact, Nspace was built by enterprise for enterprise companies.
The Nspace platform empowers Fortune 500 companies to get the most out of hybrid work. It provides centralized management, improved communication and collaboration, cost savings, increased flexibility, better tracking and reporting, and compliance with local laws and regulations.
Nspace visitor management software is flexible, supporting both centralized and decentralized models of managing office space across multiple locations.
This can help to ensure consistency in booking policies and procedures across all of your locations, and make it easier to track and analyze usage data.